Monochrome

“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” 
― Coco Chanel


Sometimes it’s good to see things as black and white. If you like to keep things simple, this season’s monochrome trend is the perfect style solution. The trend is timeless as it is flattering.
One of the best things about this trend is its versatility. You can style it whichever way you want i.e. stripes, spots or block colour. It is a common myth that stripes make you look larger but if worn the right way they can actually have a flattering effect. I decided to add my red primark heels to give that finishing colour accent to my outfit; black and white can take a strong pop of colour, so don’t be afraid to team with bright shoes and accessories.









              







Outfit Details:

Heeled Sandals: Primark
Striped Dress: Ebay
Bag: From a random store (can't remember)
Beaded Bracelet and Earrings: Email me if you'd like one
Necklace: (Can't remember)

Let me know what you think..

Love Verona 
xoxo

Follow me:

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment