MY VERY OWN CLUTCH BAG WISHLIST






Clutch bags are not only for evening wear now, it's essential to add them to your day look too. Not only do they look stylish and slick, they benefit your health too; carrying around heavy bags affects your back and shoulders (I'm a culprit- haha)- so it's important that we only carry things we need. 

The clutch I love the most has to be the white and green Egyptian print which comes with a detachable chain strap. Very glam. It will instantly add that perfect finishing touch to any outfit.

I must say that I'm absolutely loving clutch bags this season. It seems that the fashion of carrying oversized clutches or envelope clutches is still not out of date. The large clutch is a pretty accessory that will acme any simple outfit. 

Who else is in love with that neon clutch bag from Zara? I definitely need that in my life.


Details:
Printed Clutch Bag- Zara
Flap Closure Clutch- Asos
Black Studded Clutch- Missguided (The stitch detailing and the design are just too beautiful)
Green and White Envelope Clutch- Missguided
Coral Clutch- Designer Desirables
Star Print Clutch- Zara
Leather Fold Over Clutch- Zara
Gold Metal Box Clutch- River Island 
Caviar Box Clutch- Zara

Let me know what you think..

Love Verona xoxo

Follow me:Facebook Twitter Instagram 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments :

  1. If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then white crochet mini dress shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete