BAROQUE!!!




Baroque Skirt: Primark // Floppy Hat: Similar Here // Clutch: Primark // Coat: Primark 

Hey guys, I hope everyone is having a great week so far? Its almost the weekend, who's looking forward to it? I know I am..
This post has been in my draft for quite sometime now but for some reason I completely forgot about it. Anyway, here's another outfit post. I decided to go for my floppy hat because it just looked really nice with my whole outfit. So chic!!! There’s nothing like a great hat to put the full stop on an outfit. Hats are also great for bad hair days. Not only do they provide stylish cover for a bad hair day but they also provide protection for our hairs from the harsh winter. 

Now moving onto my skirt-- This is a baroque print design. I love this print simply because its exaggerated and opulent. It is so bold and magnificent. Everyone that knows me knows that I love me some textured and bold fabrics. This print can be a bit overwhelming but as long as you pair with it some toned down accessories it should not be a problem.

Take inspiration from eras gone!!!

“Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.” 
Coco Chanel




Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments :

  1. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other here,
    on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about the late reply hun. Yeah sure
      Follow me and I'll follow back
      xoxo

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete