Camel




















Midi Skirt: Missguided (Link) | Top/Choker: Primark | Leather Jacket (Old): H&M | Heels: JustFab

Oh how great it feels to be back to my old routine; thing is I like being busy but then again it feels good to just fall back into your zone and relax and let your hair down. And that is what this whole weekend has been about.
Caught up with a few friends, had a few drinks and at the end of the weekend I was so tired, literally sore all over- even still sore as I am typing this post up right now but you know I enjoyed every single bit of it.
 It feels like forever since I posted an outfit on here for you guys 

I've had this skirt for some time and honestly I don't know why I waited this long to wear it. 

Truth about this skirt is that even though the material is great- it is so tight around the ankles and I would not recommend this skirt if you know you are going to be doing a lot of walking. But actually it is easy to walk in when you pull it up to the knees.

Aside from that, I really dig this skirt especially the colour, something about this classic neutral shade brings a luxury, flawless feel to any fashion piece, no matter the price range. As a benefit, it meshes well with nearly every other color. 

Versatility!!!  And that is what I like.


As usual, let me know what you think, comment below.

Have a blessed week

xoxo

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment