Zaful.com Wishlist





Hello, its me. Remember me?

I am always on my phone or laptop browsing and trying to find new online clothing stores with fabulous style and trying to slay on budget. There is no need to break the bank trying to look good and that is when Zaful comes in; they have on trend clothes and the prices are insane.
As the queen of wishlists, I presenting you with this wishlist that I am doing in collaboration with Zaful.com

"floral for spring"-  you can never go wrong with floral in the spring/summer season. It is a hit year after year and personal they will never boring. They are definitely a fun addition to my wardrobe- whether its embellished or embroided, its mine!
I can already see myself pairing these floral dress on my list with sandals or vamp it up with some heels and draping that DENIM Jacket over my shoulder. Wow!!!
I am so in love with the Off-Shoulder Floral Dress with the slit and its white; who said you can't have it all? So gorgeous and girly and that's all me bundled up.

I am living for everything off-shoulder, they will always have a special place in my heart and the blue and stripped off shoulder top from Zaful.com is perfect for this season and I can definitely style this up with some denim shorts and bobble sandals or even some heels.

That gold dress though! I can already see myself pairing this with some beautiful heels for a lovely night out. And its a satin dress. Perfection! 
You cannot rule out having a few jackets in your wardrobe during this season. Not when you live in England. The weather is always changing and I am just in love with this Velvet Jacket (so edgy; biker chic) and the Oversized Denim Jacket which am sure I will be pairing with almost everything this season. I can also incorporate it into my Fall/Winter wardrobe which is just handy. 




As usual, let me know what you think, comment below.

Have a wonderful week

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment