July Wishlist



I can safely say that absolutely everyone of these items I'd buy right now (but I will, very soon). I love the cobalt jumpsuit, super chic. Jumpsuits are versatile and stylish you can’t go wrong with this wardrobe classic. The coral sandals are SUPER cute, these shoes would go perfectly with anything. Lovely colour and great style. I think am in love!!!!

The sleek contour kit and foundation am adding to my next 'must buy wishlist'! This contour kit palette packaging is totally beautiful and this kit comes with a mirror which is a double bonus for travelling! 
Which of these items would you put on YOUR wishlist? Which of these items would you wear? 

Comment, Subscribe, Follow

Love Verona
xoxo

Details:
Ivory Tapered Jumpsuit
Strappy Jumpsuit
Pointed Shoes
Coral Strippy Sandals
Contour Kit
Foundation

Follow me:
Facebook  Twitter   Instagram

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment