Style Maxi


"I’m not addicted to drugs, I’m addicted to glamour."
— James St James
Hey my loves, I am so sorry I haven't posted a look in a while. Well this is what I wore to church today.. I decided to go for sandals today 'cos my ankle hurts like crazy. I wore this beautiful midnight blue maxi skirt from Primark, so comfy. A lot of people think that these types of skirts only look nice on tall women but that is not necessarily true. It doesn't matter your height, just pair them with a pair of high heels and you'll look amazing.
Maxi skirts can be worn anytime of the year; you can turn these skirts into a casual outfit or a glamorous one, depending on how you style it and what you wear it with. 
Maxi skirts have continued to be a big fashion trend and they can create satisfying shapes depending on the selections you choose to fit your body type. Love maxi skirts because they are just comfortable, modest yet fashionable.










Outfit Details:
Skirt: Primark
Top: Matalan
Belt: New Look 

Steal Her Style


Details:

Corset


Let me know what you think about this look 
Comment, Subscribe, Follow

Love Verona
xoxo

See you on my next post.

Follow:

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment