Deep Blue


"Style is way to say who you are without having to speak"
Rachel Zoe

Hey loves, hope you all are doing good, its been a while since my last post. I've been a little busy moving into my new house at uni (yaay).
Anyway for today's outfit, I wore a deep blue blazer to go with my blue/ice blue trousers from H&M. One thing I love about blue is that even though its a strong colour, its calm and common. 
Here's something interesting I found, "Blue is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolises trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith and heaven". 
Most people say blue is their sad colour but to me BLUE is a happy colour. And it matches up with many other colours. 





  Or you can always swap a shirt for a vest top:



(busting a few moves lool)




Outfit Details:

Trousers: H&M
Blue Blazer: H&M
Nude Wedges: Ebay
Black Shirt: Primark
Vest Top: Primark

Hope you all like this look
Don't forget to comment, follow, subscribe

Love Verona
xoxo

Follow me
Facebook  Twitter  Instagram

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment