Pop of Colours

Hey guys, I hope you have had a great weekend. I know I did. For today's outfit I decided go for a midi dress. I love love love midi dresses. One thing about midi dresses is that they don't need accessorising that much, unless it's a really basic one. For a daytime look, keep it casual. These dresses are quite dressy a lot of the times, so just keep them simple for a daytime look, maybe with a simple pair of shoe or soft cardigan or even a skinny belt, preferably one with details on. For an evening look, just style them with some smart accessories (in bright colours), some stilettos and finally add an envelope clutch to complete your look. 
I decided to pair my midi dress with my bright pink heels, I love the ankle strap on this shoe. I think I've got a thing for ankle strap heels these days. They just compliment you and your outfit very well. Its just sexy! Definitely chic.



For accessories, I went for a statement necklace and decided to brighten things up with my lime green earrings. Statement necklaces are quite important because they instantly perk up any outfit and can be used to breathe life into the most simple ensembles.














(Ignore the pout lool)

I just wanna add that I'm enjoying this opportunity to blog and share my looks with you guys. It is just exciting and uplifting :)

Outfit Details

Coral Blazer- H&M
Midi Dress- Missguided
Shoes- JustFab
Earrings- Primark
Necklace- Vintage
Clutch- Primark
Bracelet- Primark

Hope y'all like this look as much as I do
Don't forget to comment, follow, subscribe

Love Verona
xoxo
Follow me





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment