Leopard And Pink


"I like being a woman, even in a man's world. After all, men can't wear dresses, but we can wear the pants." 
Whitney Houston

Hey guys, I hope you're all doing well..
Leopard print is everywhere! Sometimes its just a subtle accessory. Ladies, if you own a leopard print sweater, pant, jacket or purse, store those items away because you'll definitely be wearing them again in the fall. Leopard print are back with a bang as one of the biggest trends of Pre-Fall 2013. Embrace your wild side with touches of leopard.
You really can't go wrong with a bit of animal print. Leopard prints are bold, racy and powerful, so they need strong solids to balance them. Best thing to do is stay with just one animal print. If you begin to mix leopard with zebra print or leopard on-leopard-on leopard it begins to look like a wild animal park on drugs!
For this outfit, I'm wearing my leopard pants which I got from Primark. These pants were an impulse buy, didn't really like them at first but I do now. It's sooooo comfy and stylish.















Outfit Details:

Blazer: Ebay
White Shirt: Tesco Clothings
Necklace: Vintage
Leopard Pants: Primark
Red Heels: Primark
Bracelet: New Look

Don't forget to comment, follow, subscribe

Love Verona
xoxo

Follow me:
Facebook  Instagram  Twitter



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment