Little Red Dress


"When in doubt, wear red"
Bill Blass

Hey guys, here's another post from me. This post has been sitting in my draft for about two weeks now, I completely forgot about it. Anyway, for this outfit I decided to go for a red dress. Red is a bold colour. We all know that a little black dress (LBD) is a classic but to me its just a bit too common, regular. Why not go for a little red dress which to me can be girly as well as sexy. Quite a lot of people think red is a tough colour to wear but I think its really easy to style. Red is eye-catching and immediately makes you stand out.
When it comes to matching your make-up to your little red dress, nude lips are the preferred choice but why not pick a lipstick that's in the same colour family as the dress you're wearing. Also keep your bronzer and self-tanner simple, understated. 
Don't forget to subscribe, follow, comment 








Outfit Details:

Dress: Ebay
Heels: Primark
Earring: Vintage

Steal Her Style


Nude Heels- Zara
Suede Red Heeled Sandals- Missguided
Gold Bracelet- Forever21
Red Bandage Dress- Chiara Fashion

Hope you all like this look 
Love Verona 
xoxo

Follow me:


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment