Pastels










Dress: Primark
Heels: Zara
Watch: Ebay
Bracelet: (Gift)
Clutch: Primark (Find here)
Earrings: Primark

I love my soft colours!!!
I hope you've all had a great weekend. I had the most amazing weekend ever, catching up with friends, spending time with the family and discovering a few new blogs. 
I got this really nice dress from Primark and I've got a little story actually. I went into Primark to get some socks and just when I was about to walk out I saw this dress on a rail, and this was LITERALLY the only dress in the shop. And it was in my size (6). I've been looking for something like this and in this colour for quite sometime now and believe me when I say that day was my lucky day.
Paired it with my white Zara heeled sandals (which has actually been reduced now (Zara Sales)) and my beautiful pastel clutch from Primark. 
I really love this look, very soft and feminine. 
I will try my best to do more outfit posts this week, so stay tuned. 

Have a great week and make it count.
xoxo

Let me know what you think, comment and follow me via GFC and I'll follow back. 

Find me on: Facebook// Twitter// Instagram

Share this:

CONVERSATION

6 comments :

  1. You look hot, I love ur mint dress, it's amazing.
    Have the same clutch in black n white lol.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks. Yeah I saw it in your post. Its a very nice clutch bag, isn't?
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rocked this dress girl, I love the fit, stripe pattern and soft pastel colours. Awesome find, I avoid malls when I don't plan on shopping cause I always find something, even when I'm not looking.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I know the feeling.. Thank you sweetie xxx

      Delete