Denim Shorts

Denim Shorts: Internacionale// Bag, Belt, Bracelet and Basic Tee: Primark// Watch: Ebay

The sun is out, and so are the Daisy Dukes.
With this hot weather, everyone needs casual ensembles in which you can feel comfortable and stylish through the day. Shorts are a great idea. You can pair them with almost everything and create both casual and more proper outfits for a night out!
Today was really hot so I went for a more comfortable yet stylish look, paired my high waisted denim shorts with my navy blue flats which are really nice as they've also got a nice gold ankle strap (beautiful) and a red lip. 

Enjoy the hot weather in comfortable outfits and show off your distinctive style! Choose denim shorts and create many looks.

As usual, don't forget to comment and follow me via GFC and I'll follow back

Find me on: Facebook// Twitter// Instagram

Enjoy your week.
xoxo

Share this:

CONVERSATION

11 comments :

  1. Hello lovely, just came across your blog and it's awesome!

    Great post, thanks for sharing! I'm also your newest follower! :D

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you babe. I'll follow back immediately :D
      I'll make sure to check it out
      xoxo

      Delete
    2. Hey hun, I couldn't find you in the list of my followers on GFC
      Try again and I'll follow back xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty outfit. comfy and stylish :) Love the pumps. Great blog

    http://cocodrizzle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you hun. Would you like to follow each other?
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would be great if I could get a follow back from you. Just started following your blog :)

      Delete
    2. I followed you sweets xx

      Delete
  4. I love your short, the high waist shorts are must for summer and you styled it nicely.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete