Black Pleats













Skirt, Top, Heels: Primark// Belt: Asos// Necklace: Vintage

I'm finally back after being away for so long. I can't believe its been over 2 months since I posted on here. A lot has been happening in my life but there is always light at the end of the tunnel. 
Moving on to my outfit, when I hear the word "pleats" it takes me back to my secondary school uniform days where I used to way a navy blue pleated skirt to school with a tie and my cute navy blue blazer (good times. Lol)
Pleated skirts are my absolute favourite, they are so feminine and flirty.
As much as I like pleats, they can be a bit tricky to pull off. They can create volume, and if worn the wrong way, it can make you appear unduly bigger. Luckily, this is totally avoidable, using styling technique like I did by using a belt, and choosing the right kind of pleat for you. 
More posts on the way!!!!!!! Stay tuned!!!!

Find me on: Facebook// Twitter// Instagram

As usual, don't forget to comment and follow me via GFC and I'll follow back


Enjoy your week.
xoxo

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment