Ripped Denim






White Platform Sandals: Primark 
Grey Jeans: Topshop
White Shirt: Tesco Clothing
Bag: Primark
Gold Watch: Ebay
Navy Coat: Clothesminded

Happy Sunday!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you are all having a good weekend. 
So for the past few weeks, I've been loving ripped jeans but I was a bit hesitant about ripping my own jeans but I finally had the courage to do it (YES!!!!!) Got some scissors and a tweezer last night and started ripping. Here is the end result, and I love it!!!! The irony of ripped jeans is that it takes care to wangle something so careless.
For 2014, ripped jeans continues to evolve and grow up which can be worn casually or most sophisticated of ways. Once considered unsuitable for most occasions, it seems ripped denim experienced an unanticipated shift, turning it into a testament of effortless style.
If you're going for a baggy jeans, a great way to balance things out is to roll the leg length on the jeans by revealing a slim ankle which will instantly detract from an oversized silhouette. Can also apply to skinny jeans. 
I will later on be doing a post on how to wear and style ripped denim, hopefully before the end of this week. So stay tuned!!!

P.S. I took these pictures with my Iphone (hence the quality) as I left my camera at uni. I'm going later this week to get it so hopefully everything should be back to normal. 

Don't forget to comment, follow and share. 


Have a great week
xoxo

Share this:

CONVERSATION

11 comments :

  1. Really liking this look! I don't really love white sandals in general, neither platforms, but on you they look great!

    You have a really nice blog, maybe you stop by and if you like, follow back via GFC...
    xo Laura from the german streetstyle blog
    REMEMBER GERTRUD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for some reason GFC does not work atm :(

      Delete
    2. Aww thank you. That's very sweet.
      Followed you, you can always try again
      xx

      Delete
  2. Love the necklace and the bold white color of your sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit,you look great. Love your poses as well.
    http://ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks sweets, I love your blog. You're very stylish
      Follow me via GFC
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Nice look, love the coat and bag

    www.auxcapricesdeflore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the look. Your bag and coat are giving me so much life right now.
    I'm now following you on GFC, I'd love it if you could follow me there too? http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete