June Wish-list


Floral Bralet: Missguided
Platform sandals: La Moda

High Heel Ankle Sandal: Zara

Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder: Black Opal//Black Opal
Nude Heels: Zara
Floral Playsuit: House of Fraser

Hey guys, so these are a few of the things that have caught my eye this month.

This Missguided bralet is so pretty, the blue flower prints on the white. I can see myself pairing this bralet with a midi skirt and heels for a ladylike ensemble or with some shorts for a more casual look. These Zara shoes are the bomb!!! I love the colour combination, hopefully I can get them before they go out of stock. They look so sexy and I can already picture them on my feet (excited). The next thing I want to get is the Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder. So far the reviews I've read on it seems to show that its a good product. Cheaply priced as well. I don't really use Black Opal products but I'm going to try this product. (Kindly leave a comment if you've tried this product).

Finally, the floral playsuit; the colours are great and the blue will suit any skin tone. It is versatile, as you can style it with sandals or flats for the day. But it'd look really nice with a statement necklace and heels for the night. 

Have a nice weekend
xoxo
Don't forget to comment, follow and subscribe. 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment