The T-Shirt Dress

T-Shirt Dress: Primark
 Platform Sandals: Primark
Bag: Peacocks
Leather Jacket: H&M

Hey guys, how are we all doing today? This is another outfit post. When it comes to me, I prefer comfort so I tend to go for  T-shirts when I need to feel relaxed. Very casual and cool. They are very simple and do not require a lot on your part. However, in this post I decided to go for a T-Shirt Dress paired with my white low platform sandals which I love so much. There are so many way you can style an outfit like this.
You can work an outfit like this by simply adding:
1) ankle boots
2) sandals
3) Even a leather letter jacket like I did if its a bit chilly
4) or even some shorts, with the front part tucked into the shorts
Enjoy the rest of your week
xoxo
Follow me on Facebook//Twitter//Instagram


Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments :

  1. Hot outfit! I love ur fur bag and blue dress.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete