ASOS Wishlist





I've been loving ASOS lately, especially their petite brands which is perfect for ladies like me who are 5'3" or less. In the past few weeks, I've collected a few things from ASOS and I've absolutely loved them- I can't wait to show you guys. I'll be doing a haul post in the upcoming weeks as I've never done one on here before- stay tuned.
Back to the post, I've got a huge ASOS wishlist but I can't fit everything on here so here is a few of the things that have really caught my eye. 
With the Yellow Slit Skirt, I can already see myself pairing it with the Stripe Shell Top and either with the Silver Heeled Sandals or the Red Heels (love)

8) Corset Belt
Let me know what you think, comment below. 
Find me on: Facebook// Twitter// Instagram

Don't forget to follow me on GFC and I'll follow back

Enjoy your weekend
xoxo

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments :