Off the Shoulder










Off Shoulder Top: Asos// Skirt: Sheinside// Necklace and Ring: Primark// Heels: Asos// Coat: H&M

I blogged!!!! 
I've been away for few weeks and I truly apologize for the silence; its been really busy, new job, deadlines, new projects etc. 
This is a little something I put together earlier on today for church. "Off the Shoulder" is the perfect way to show some skin without going overboard. This seductive look can take any outfit up a notch, exposing the body in a playful way. I went for the orange because it is a very beautiful colour for autumn. What better colour to inject a bit of warmth into a dull, grey day?
Paired it with this super chic crochet pencil skirt, very feminine. I love bright colours so I added my yellow ASOS heels. Voila!!!  I really love this put together.

Happy New Month!!!!
Let me know what you think, comment below. 
Find me on: Facebook// Twitter// Instagram

Don't forget to follow me on GFC and I'll follow back

Enjoy your weekend
xoxo

Share this:

CONVERSATION

8 comments :

  1. Love the tone of this outfit, it's giving me sunshine!! Impeccable makeup hun! x

    www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning outfit! Love those colours together. Love your hair and makeup too!

    Sam
    www.lilmissbuttercup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skirt is lovely and I love that went with an orange off the shoulder top, very classy. The yellow pumps and a great exta pop of colour.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete