Autumn 2014 Make-Up Ideas





1) Sleek Blush Palette "Pink Sprint"
2) MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer "Kooky" (on my lips in the third photo)
4) MAC Lady Danger Lipstick
6) Sleek Eye and Cheek Palette- "See you at Midnight"

Hey my lovelies,
Autumn Autumn Autumn!!!  Finally Autumn has arrived and it’s now cold enough to get out my chunky knits, rock my boots and stick the central heating on.
I love this time of year. Seriously. I can't stand summer, where its so hot and everyone is half naked and sweaty. Ugh! All you need for this season are immaculate nails, a good hat and berry coloured lips. So yeah autumn makeup ideas. Personally, when it comes to make up for the fall (autumn) I like a make up look with a dark lip and smoky eyes, its so sexy. So I've come up with a few ideas for you guys. Do let me know what you think, comment below.
Find me on: Facebook// Twitter// Instagram
Don't forget to follow me on GFC and I'll follow back
Enjoy your week
xoxo

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment