Black and Gold







Trousers: Primark// Top: Next// Green Jacket: Zara// Heels: Asos

One month till 2015!!!!!!

I spend the last few days in quiet reflection of the months that have gone past, and the new year that is to come. I thought about which people and what events inspired me this year, who and what got me fired up, and what did I do about it.
 I try to spend time reflecting on the past years to see how far I have come and what changes I can make (which is great) I’m also a goal setter so I like to start the new year with a clean slate.
A New Year full of promise and expectation. 

A lot has happened this year which I can say have definitely made me stronger and drawn me closer to God. 
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."  Proverbs 3:5-6. This is one of my favourite Bible verses; keeps me going when everything seems to be going wrong. 
What better way to start the New Year by trusting everything into God's hand.

Let me know what you think, comment below. 
Find me on: Facebook// Twitter// Instagram

Don't forget to follow me on GFC and I'll follow back

Enjoy your weekend
xoxo

Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 comments :

  1. love this outfit,very classy!
    the leather jacket is so gorgeous

    - http://angelaah91.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    Follow me and I'll follow back
    veronaselasienortu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete