Beauty products of the month








 


Links to all the products mentioned:
KIKO Lip Pencils: Smart Lip Pencils// Automatic Precision Lip Liner//Precision Lip Pencil//Skin Evolution Concealer

Hello loves, 
In my previous post I said I would be doing blog posts on beauty and hair as well as fashion; and I am coming to you today with a beauty post. I'm not going to babble on so I'm just jump straight into it. 
These are most of the beauty products I am loving at the moment especially the (1) KIKO Lip Pencils (love them). I got three different kinds from their London Westfield Stratford store. I got the Smart Lip Pencil, the Automatic Precision Lip Liner and the Precision Lip Pencil and they all come in gorgeous colours (I want more ehhhh!!!) and also very pigmented. I usually just line my lips with them and then apply my lippy or just apply the pencil on my lips for a matte look which I prefer actually. I'm not the glossy lipstick type. A huge "Thank you" to whoever came up with the whole matte lipstick idea.

Second product is the (2) MAC Prep and Prime Highlighter Pen in Peach. Jackie Aina (Youtuber) made me do it. For years I've been stuck with my faux mustache and discoloration around my mouth around until I found this darling. I use it to color correct and this has hugely helped in making my makeup look on FLEEK. Note: the Peach colour is more suitable for dark skin types.

Third product is the (3) KIKO Skin Evolution Concealer in 09 Cocoa. I use this for my contour. Initially, I was going to get the Bobbi Brown concealer everyone has been raving about until I stumbled upon this and I love it and a little goes a long way. And it was so cheap (£5.50). Unbelievable!

(4) Nivea Micellar Water. It cleanses the skin deeply and its so mild, and it always leaves my skin feeling so gentle and refreshed. Its perfect for days when you're too lazy to wash your face and dries very quickly. 

And finally is the (5) Aussie Curl Serum. This is the best serum I've ever used. It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy and works prefectly. I can't recommend it enough; it keeps frizz away, gives hair a nice bounce and a very very soft finish and one thing I've realised about this serum is that it helps my curls last longer and I mean for weeks. Great smell!!!! I wish I found this product few years ago. 

Let me know what you think, comment below.
And don't forget to follow me on GFC and I will definitely follow back

Enjoy your weekend
xoxo

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment