#HipsterMix











Jeans/Top: PrimarkShoes: ASOS| Watch: Ebay


For the past few weeks I've been trying to come up with ways to vamp and style the old items in my wardrobe. On Sunday, I was on Bloglovin catching up on blogs I follow when I came across Nifesimi's blog (SkinnyHipster). Basically, every Friday she posts a look for others to recreate and this runs from Friday to Thursday. In this particular post, she wore a jeans with patches and this stood out the most to me. It reminded of something similar I've had for about two years and honestly, I can't remember the last time I wore it. Like I said I've been trying for the past couple of weeks to find ways to style the old things stuffed at the back of my wardrobe. 
I thought it would be nice to recreate this look. 
PS: Sorry if the pictures don't look right, its because I had to shoot them at night as it got dark pretty quick. 

Let me know what you think, comment below.
And don't forget to follow me on GFC and I will definitely follow back

Enjoy your weekend
xoxo

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment