Statement





























Skirt and Shoes: ASOS// Top: Primark// Necklace: Dorothy Perkins// Tights: H&M// Hair: Made by me

Hello.
Ahh British Weather; one minute its sunny, the other its raining. 
It was a real struggle to snap the pictures for this blogpost today. It was drizzling and it was so windy and my hair was blowing in every direction. It was horrible that I almost gave up on today. But somehow somehow, I managed to take a few beautiful pictures to share with you guys and I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday.

Happy Sunday. 

Clothing is always a fashion statement. In a world that is constantly judging us, clothing is definitely personification of one's identity. Personally, I think its important to have a few statement clothing in one's wardrobe. Clothing that turns heads.
I absolutely love this skirt, its so creative and a little crazy (weird). It reminds me of a mermaid and I just adore how they matched the two colours together. The contrast is beautiful. I don't really like the whole black on black look, I like a bit of colour and this skirt is ideal as it adds a beautiful pop of colour to my outfit. Perf!!!
 This skirt is chic and makes me feel extra sexy. Its a classic!
This skirt is made of neoprene and the good thing about neoprene is that the skirt will have always a lot of volume, and will look great on you. Its also important to store it properly to protect it from certain chemicals that may damage the material. 
I went ahead and paired it with a two in one black top and with my chic black heels from ASOS.

Let me know what you think, comment below.
And don't forget to follow me on GFC and I will definitely follow back

Enjoy your week.
xoxo


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment