June Wishlist




Hey loves, I hope you are all having a fab weekend so far. This post is just on some things in my basket/wishlist at the moment. These are some of the things that have caught my eyes and I definitely plan on get all of them (fingers crossed).
I love the Warehouse black Bralet especially, its made with my favourite material: satin, and I could just see myself pairing it with a black or navy blue A-line high waisted skirt. 
Secondly is the MAC Oil Control Lotion. I have really terrible oily skin and for a very long time I've been looking for a primer that would control my oil and help make my makeup stay on longer but to no avail. I did not even know about this lotion until my friend got a sample for me and I tried and it worked like magic. It stopped the annoying shine and oil for at least about 8 hours but I had to retouch my face later with my MAC Prep and Primer Finishing Powder. But overall, this is the best primer I've used so far.
When it comes to looking for dresses, my one stop shop is ASOS. My heart stopped when I saw this fab Floral Organza dress on the website. This dress is so beautiful, with a lovely delicate floral print. This is perfect for the wedding season. And I'm just in love with the way it was paired with the white heeled sandals. I cannot wait to buy it.

(Check out the links below)

Warehouse Satin Bralet
Missguided Crepe Lace Up Front Mini Dress
ASOS Twist Midi Dress
ASOS Floral Organza Dress
JustFab Lace Up Sandals (PERSELLA)
ASOS White Mini Dress
Missguided Khaki Barely-There Heeled Sandals



Let me know what you think, comment below.
And don't forget to follow me on GFC and I will definitely follow back

Enjoy your rest of your weekend.
xoxo

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments :

  1. Great selections girl. You know I just watched the recent haul video of Shirely and it seems you have some of her purchased items on your wishlist, do you follow her as well? I love dress 3 and 6. Those gladiator sandals have my name written on them.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear.
      Yeah I do follow her. Definitely. Those gladiators sandals are everything, absolutely beautiful.

      Delete