Black on Black
















Skirt, Bag and Necklace: Primark// Top: Similar// Shoes: JustFab// Blazer: F21// Hair: Made by me

Happy Sunday guys,
I know its been a while since I posted an outfit post on here but the weather has not been very kind to me.  But hey, I'm back again with an outfit post. 
Its been a VERY long week; filled with work, travelling, interviews etc. And there is nothing better than ending this whole week with church on Sunday morning. Keeping the Sabbath Day holy!!!

Moving on, lately I've been finding myself wearing a lot of black and grey and even nudes without even realising it and to be honest I'm not a black on black person. I like a bit of colour you know. Funny thing is I am actually loving it (not ashamed). Its slowly becoming a thing.

These heels am wearing, I have been searching for them for a very long time. Zara had them a while back, probably last year summer or the year before. It kept driving me crazy seeing people wearing them because they looked so nice and comfortable. 
But however, I finally found them on JustFab and great thing is I didn't even pay for them (long story..)  Oh yes, my prayer was definitely answered. 
These heels are by far, the most comfortable heels I own. I had them on for about 6 hours straight and it wasn't that bad. Literally, no pain whatsoever. These are probably going to be my "go-to" shoes for days when I want to be casual but stylish yet.

I can't remember what I was doing on my phone, most likely on Instagram or Snapchat. If you're not following me already, its (Itsverona) for Instagram and (Verona-x) for Snapchat).


I want to take this opportunity to thank you all that read my blog, I appreciate all the love and support. There would be no blog without you guys.

As usual, let me know what you think, comment below.
And don't forget to follow me on GFC and I will definitely follow back

Enjoy your week.
xoxo

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments :

  1. beautiful look! love the style of the heels
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I love your blog by the way.. Just beautiful
      http://veronaselasienortu.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete