Khaki Green






Shoes: JustFab// Shirt: Tesco Clothing// Necklace and Trousers: Primark

Hello loves.
Even though this week has just started, it looks like it is going to be a good one. Weather has been amazing, and no rain so far. 
This post has been sitting in my draft for about a week now and I completely forgot it was there; that is how busy I have been. 
These khaki pant is a smart option for warmer weather. The material is very soft and flexible. These are a practical choice for when you're out and about.
Khaki green is the kind of colour that comes with cool credentials. Its the kind of colour that every woman should have at least one item of it in her wardrobe. Its got that unisex, edgy vibe. 


As usual, let me know what you think, comment below.
And don't forget to follow me on GFC and I will definitely follow back

Enjoy the rest of your week.
xoxo

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment