The Trench| Featuring PLT

















PrettyLittleThing Sleeveless Trench | PrettyLittleThing Grey Midi Dress | JustFab Heels  | Primark Bag/Necklace 

Hi my loves,
While typing this post up right now I'm in bed with a cup of tea as usual, trying to recover from a hayfever and a migraine. But that is not going to stop me from bringing this post to you today. 
Recently, I've been obsessed with PrettyLitteThing and nude subtle colours. Part of the things I bought was this sleeveless trench coat which is perfect for layering during the summer. Very stylish.

A little fashion hobby of mine lately is collecting longline blazers and duster coats. I've got quite a few on my wishlist from ASOS and Missguided. They are perfect for layering and very versatile. Perfect for the hot weather as no one wants to wear a heavy coat or a parka during the summer.

I paired the racer back grey dress which I also got from PrettyLittleThing with my JustFab black heeled sandals. *I wore the nude coloured ones in my other post and you know I had to get the black ones. 
Definitely! 

As usual, let me know what you think, comment below.
And don't forget to follow me on GFC and I will definitely follow back

Enjoy the rest of your week.
xoxo

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment