Summer Knit













Jumper: H&M High-Waisted Jeans: ASOS | Sunnies and Sandals: Primark


Summer is here. Which among many things means it's time to pack away your thick, chunky sweaters?  Right? 
I love my jumpers and during the summer even though I pack away all my thick ones I still shop for light, airer pieces but stylish to wear during the hot season. And I found this perfect one from H&M from their sale a few weeks ago. Its so light and the colour is just so gentle and pretty. I feel so pretty whenever I put this on. Its one of my wardrobe favourites at the moment.

Right! I know what you're thinking reading this right now (I guess). No heels? Why sandals? 
Even though I love the glam look, this is my "go to" style when am rushing to the shops or going nowhere important. I much love the comfy look and its not "everyday heels". 

There’s nothing better than an outfit that’s comfortable. I want to be comfortable, of course, but I also want to look as stylish as the heat will allow and adding this jumper adds a bit of style to this look.

THIS IS MY SUPER SUPER CASUAL LOOK!!!!!! 



Enjoy the rest of your week

xoxo





Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments :

  1. Amazing post dear!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love. You have an amazing blog xx

      Delete