Wide Leg











Wide Leg Pants and Blazer: Forever 21 | Top, Clutch and Necklace: Primark


Mondays!!! 
All around me I hear people saying they hate Mondays. But really Mondays aren't so bad. Its a chance for a fresh start and to move onto better things. A brand new day, just like any other day to be grateful for.


I've always loved wide leg pants but never tried one because of the intimation and worry of how it would look on me; because of my petite height.

Skinny jeans have been around for quite a few years now and fact is that they will never go out of style but the wide leg will give you a different look and style. 
The wide leg can be alarming, especially if you're of a petite build. But the most important thing is the shoe.
A high heeled shoe with an exposed top of foot will elongate the leg. 


A definite must!!!!!


As usual, let me know what you think, comment below.

Have a blessed week

xoxo

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment