Body Jewellery Shop Collab.









Jewellery is as an art form which is so closely linked with the human experience, having been used throughout history to emit feeling, love, wealth and competence. 
No outfit is ever complete without a piece of jewellery being added to it. Personally, I feel incomplete wherever I have no earrings on (which is quite rare). I certainly feel that void. Hence why I always keep a spare in each of handbags 'cos girl you never know.

When it comes to earrings, I prefer my studs; I am not a huge fan of big, heavy earrings. I just find them so uncomfortable and that's just me. 

I do certainly have a thing for jewellery especially earrings and that's why I was so glad when Body Jewellery Shop sent me some amazing ear pieces to try on and write about. Right from these pictures, you can see how beautiful the colours are and also how high quality the earring is. The earring I have on in this post is the Surgical Steel Crystalline Jewelled Ear Studs in Purple and these are just absolutely gorgeous. 
 Body Jewellery Shop has really amazing earpiercing jewellery products, there are just too many to pick from. Body Jewellery Shop is definitely the one stop shop for all earpiercing jewellery items. Trust me!!! Not only have they got gorg earpieces, they have also got a variety of body piercing jewellery .From classic drops, extraordinary chandelier styles to elegant studs. 

Do not forget to follow Body Jewellery Shop on their Facebook, Twitter and Youtube sites.

Brighten up your everyday and add some sparkle to your look while adding that finishing touch and bringing out the most glamorous version of you!!!!


As usual, let me know what you think, comment below. And don't forget to follow me on all my social media sites.

                                                         Have a blessed weekend
xoxo


Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments :

  1. I love the earrings. I like wearing studs too... but sometimes I love to change it up. New Look have amazing cuff earrings, I wore one in my previous post www.aboutmyfro.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you
    I will definitely check that post out- xoxo
    http://veronaselasienortu.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/autumn.html

    ReplyDelete