Autumn



























 ** Sleeveless Coat: New Look | Jumper and Shoes: Primark | Bag: Vintage | Jeans: ASOS

I hate summer! Surpised?! 
Yup I am not a huge fan of the hot season. 

Autumn though I love. Don't we all love autumn/fall? The crisp mornings, the changing of the leaves and most importantly, the Autumn/Fall fashion- Embrace the dark side; time to switch to the rich hues like wine and dark berry lipsticks and nail polishes. 

Over the knee high boots! Cosy jumpers! Faux fur! Nature's bounty! The long nights!- Just a few of the things I love about this season.

P.S. Even though I've gone back to uni and I'm in my final year now which a lot of work, I am still going to try my best to post on here. At least one post a week but I'll try to do better than that. 

*A lot of photos in this post*

As usual, let me know what you think, comment below.


Have a wonderful week

xoxo







Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment